Our Company

The Company was incorporated on 23rd December 1919, by the “ Peirce Leslie and Company “ as Managing Agents. The Company commenced business immediately after incorporation. In those days, Peirce Leslie and Company was a Premier Organization in South India in Plantations.

Presently, the Company is a part of Shri. S.K.Bangur group and the Board of Directors of the Company consists of Shri. S.K.Bangur – Chairman, Smt.Shashi Devi Bangur – Whole Time Director, Shri.S.H.Jhaver, Shri.S.K.Poddar, Shri.Krishna Kumar Lohia and Shri.M.K.Patwari – Whole Time Director & Chief Financial Officer.

The Registered Office is situated at The Thirumbadi  Estate,  Mokkam P.O–673602, Kozhikode, Kerala and the Administrative and Head Office is situated at Pinnacle Krishna Building, 581/4, 2nd Floor, D.B.Road, R.S.Puram, Coimbatore – 641 002. Corporate Office is situated at 707,Central Plaza, 2/6,Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata – 700020. Tea Division is situated at Kilkotagiri Estate, Kilkotagiri Post, The Nilgiris – 643 216, Tamilnadu & Rubber Division is situated at Thirumbadi Estate, Mokkam Post – 673 602, Kozhikode Dist, Kerala.

Messrs. Dhandhania & Associates, Chartered Accountants, Kolkata, are the Statutory
Auditors of the Company. M/s.P.Mohankumar & Co., Coimbatore, are the Cost Auditors of the Company.

M/s.S.K.D.C. Consultants Ltd., Coimbatore are the Registrar & Share Transfer Agent of the Company.

Our Bankers are Vijaya Bank, State Bank of Travancore, HDFC Bank Ltd., Bank of Baroda, State Bank of India etc.,

 

TEA DIVISION

Company’s Estate is located in the Nilgiris District of Tamilnadu at an elevation of 2,500 to 5,500 Feet.  Nilgiris in Tamilnadu is known for its flavor and quality tea. The Company’s main business is growing and manufacture of Tea, Coffee and Spices at its Kil Kotagiri Estate.  Existing capacity of the Factory is around Fourteen Lakhs Kgs consisting of Orthodox  - Five Lakhs Kgs, CTC – Seven  Lakhs Kgs and Green Tea - Two Lakhs Kgs.  The Company has recently rebuilt its new factory having all the three facilities as above.  The Company is having total area of 811.97 hectares consisting of Coffee, Tea, Black Pepper and Clove. The Company was awarded as an ISO 22000:2005 Certified by Bureau Veritas.

Company  has its Sales Depot at Gunjan Apartments, 33, Shivaji Park, Kolhapur - 416001.

 

RUBBER DIVISION
The Company’s main business is growing and processing of Natural Rubber at its Thirumbadi Estates situates at Mokkam Post – 673 602, Kozhikode District, Kerala. The main grades of Natural Rubber processed and sold are 60% DRC Centrifuged Latex, ISNR and Skim Crepe.

The Thirumbadi Estate has total area of 1789.13 Acres (724.04 Hectares) and is comprised of two divisions, namely Thirumbadi Division and Neeleswarm Division about 40 Kms, to the North East of Kozhikode city at an elevation of about 250 Feet above Mean Sea Level.

CAPACITY :

The crop harvested from Rubber Trees are mainly of Two types : 1. Field Latex and 2. Field Coagulum (Dry Rubber Collected before tapping).

 

The processing capacity of the factory situated at Thirumbadi Division is as follows:

  • Centrifuging Section to convert field latex into 60% DRC Centrifuged Latex. The output of 60% DRC Centrifuged latex is reprocessed (Double Centrifuged) to meet the quality parameters of condom manufacturers and high surgical quality  natural  rubber  products  i.e.  Surgical Gloves, Surgical Tubes etc., The Double Centrifuged Latex fetches good premium compared to other grades of natural rubber. Hindustan Life Care Ltd., a Govt. of India Organization is the main buyer of Double Centrifuged Latex and the largest producer of such health care and surgical products.
  • Crump Factory to convert field coagulum into Crumb Rubber, popularly known as Indian Standard Natural Rubber (ISNR) or Block Rubber. We produce usually ISNR 5, 10 & 20.

The Total Capacity of the Factory all together is around 10 Lakhs Kgs.

The Factory is an ISO 9001-2008 Certified Company.