Corporate Profile

The Company was incorporated on 23rd December 1919, by the “ Peirce Leslie and Company “ as Managing Agents. The Company commenced business immediately after incorporation. In those days, Peirce Leslie and Company was a Premier Organization in South India in Plantations.

Presently, the Company is a part of Shri. S.K.Bangur group and the Board of Directors of the Company consists of Shri. S.K.Bangur – Chairman, Smt.Shashi Devi Bangur – Whole Time Director, Shri.S.H.Jhaver, Shri.S.K.Poddar, Shri.Krishna Kumar Lohia and Shri.M.K.Patwari – Whole Time Director & Chief Financial Officer.

The Registered Office is situated at The Thirumbadi  Estate,  Mokkam P.O–673602, Kozhikode, Kerala and the Administrative and Head Office is situated at Pinnacle Krishna Building, 581/4, 2nd Floor, D.B.Road, R.S.Puram, Coimbatore – 641 002. Corporate Office is situated at 707,Central Plaza, 2/6,Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata – 700020. Tea Division is situated at Kilkotagiri Estate, Kilkotagiri Post, The Nilgiris – 643 216, Tamilnadu & Rubber Division is situated at Thirumbadi Estate, Mokkam Post – 673 602, Kozhikode Dist, Kerala.

Messrs. Dhandhania & Associates, Chartered Accountants, Kolkata, are the Statutory Auditors of the Company. M/s.P.Mohankumar & Co., Coimbatore, are the Cost Auditors of the Company.

M/s.S.K.D.C. Consultants Ltd., Coimbatore are the Registrar & Share Transfer Agent of the Company.

 

Our Bankers are Vijaya Bank, State Bank of Travancore, HDFC Bank Ltd., Bank of Baroda, State Bank of India etc.,